It's here again. That time of year when I dust off that old math book and start another installment of junior high math instruction. I get rid of all my old papers that are now useless and very unorganized, I put posters back on the walls, straighten and clean off the desks and make great plans and goals for a new school year. "This will be the year," I tell myself. I'm going to really make a difference and plant some seeds. Not just seeds of a lifelong enjoyment in mathematics but a seed of faith. I get to do what many Christian school teachers never get to do. I pray with my kids. I lead them in devotionals. I share my faith with them. I let them share theirs with me. I get to do all this because I work at a wonderful school. Greater Atlanta Christian School is a place like no other. We are celebrating our 40th year with a theme of 'Legacy.' As we look at where our school started and where it is now and where we hope it will be in another 40 years. I have been incredibly blessed and I hope that the legacy I leave will be felt for years to come.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment