I love football season (especially since I am not coaching - not that I could because I never played organized football except in college and that was flag football and I was a lineman and actually tore my ACL playing one night in the mud and had to have surgery that Christmas to repair it and then had to go through rehab which really really hurts but I still love football).
I pine for it to come around every year. This weekend was filled with some great stuff.
Penn State winning big, even if it was FIU
Michigan losing to App State (where I take our wrestlers for camp every summer since 2000)
ND losing big to Georgia Tech (not that GT is my team but they're Atlanta)
Georgia winning a good game over OK State
Cal coming back over Tennessee after last years embarrassment
Not many surprises but it was a good weekend
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
College Football is HERE!
Posted by Coach Harsh at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment