Sunday, April 27, 2008

10 albums I've bought most recently

I'm not sure what this says about my cd collection but it is ever expanding. I have still not downloaded a song from iTunes or anywhere else for that matter; I'm still living in the ice age of buying an actual, physical compact disc! I've turned the corner of owning an iPOD (got one for Christmas) but all I have on there is my collection of cds (or at least part of the collection). I have 3849 songs on my iPOD and still have 50.0 GB free. What?

I primarily purchase Christian artists but I've branched out in the past few months (who am I kidding - the last few weeks) with my new albums. I'm awaiting albums from Third Day and tobymac so in the meantime in no particular order, here they are:










The Decemberists - The Crane Wife

0 comments: