It's been a long time since the Pens have been in the Stanley Cup Finals so it was wonderful to see them extend the series to another game back in the Burgh (for those of you not from Pittsburgh the Burgh is another way to say...Pittsburgh). I was 15 years old last time they were in the finals and they won it. They also won it the previous season. I stayed up last night even though I'm teaching summer school during the day so that I could see it. It was a great game (especially by the Red Wings) and I can't say enough about Marc Andre-Fleury. He was spectacular last night in an onslaught of shots. Red Wings=58 shots : Penguins=32 shots. Talbot had an unbelievable goal with 30 seconds left in regulation to force the overtime. I was jumping out of my seat (literally).
One last thing - Malkin - what was his deal? He has not been himself lately. He needs to get back on track if the Pens want to force a game 7.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Pens/Red Wings OT Thriller
Posted by Coach Harsh at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment