So I was listening to John Mayer's "Say" in my car on the way to Home Depot (on my iPod) and when I walked in to Home Depot guess what song was playing...c'mon its too easy...Say by John Mayer! What?!
This is beginning to happen to me more and more. It's kind of creeping me out.
So what is the song all about you ask...cause maybe there's a reason I heard it in both places and it's not just coincidence?
Well it comes from a movie I haven't seen but they show clips in the music video...The Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Honestly I was kinda getting tired of John saying "say what you need to say" over and over and over but it works with the music video. Check it out here:
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Say
Posted by Coach Harsh at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment