Christmas morning came and I woke up much like I did when I was a young boy not much older than Macy; I was giddy. I couldn’t wait to get out of bed but not because I wanted to open presents. No, it was because I wanted to see Macy open up hers. Giving is so much more fun than receiving, especially when you get to see that person open your gift and see the joy that they have from receiving your gift. I really didn’t understand that until we had Macy. Here are a few pictures from our brand new Kodak Easyshare Z760 6.1 megapixel camera that we bought from Christmas money from Erin’s grandparents. Thank you Granny and Papa. Merry Christmas everyone!
Maybe I'll try uploading these pictures later. Have a great Christmas night!
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Christmas 2005
Posted by Coach Harsh at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment