




I couldn't be prouder of my team this season. We didn't have a lot of experience or maturity on the team but we made it work. Five guys made it to the state tournament this season, the most in about five years. We also had one of our guys that made it as an alternate. That is amazing considering that two of the five are freshman, my 103 and 112 pounders. One senior is departing and two others are juniors. That makes next year's outlook really good. I hope that our team grows in numbers and experience and we can take more to state and go further. Here are some pictures of this season I thought I'd share. I love the sport and I love coaching. Thanks to everyone that helped make this season a success.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
State Tournament
Posted by Coach Harsh at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment