That's a title to a Warren Barfield song that hit me last night as I was listening to some new albums. It was past midnight by several hours and I had already tried once to lay down and fall asleep around 1 AM to no avail. This song was the perfect lullaby to help me fall asleep, too bad my three year-old had other plans about her sleep schedule and mine. Here's the chorus of the song.
Hold me safely in Your arms
And clear my crowded mind
And whisper words of peace
In the dark
Whisper to me
Oh, Whisper
If you haven't picked up his album, do it. He has such a fresh voice and a longing spirit. I got to see him perform "Oh Lord, You're Beautiful", a Keith Green classic, several weeks ago here in Atlanta at the Fox Theatre with several other Christian artists. What a wonderful song, it made me go out and find Warren's album, even though it wasn't even on his album.
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Whisper To Me
Posted by Coach Harsh at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment