Sunday, March 27, 2005

Once Upon A Shattered Life

The band I'm playing for my kids this week at school is Seventh Day Slumber. I'm guessing they got that from the Lord resting on the seventh day of creation. Anyways, the lead singer has quite the testimony...but I won't spoil it for you. Click on the title of this blog to read the article, it's fascinating.

The song I'm playing is called "Break Me" which makes so much sense if you read the article from Joseph Rojas. As a middle school child, if you remember way back then, there were bullies that tried to mess with you just for the sheer joy of messing with you. They probably didn't hate you, they just liked to pick on others. I wonder where those kids are today, probably some of our finest politicians or incarcerated.

God loves each person the same, and He was willing to die for us. How does that make you treat others? Hopefully as they are treated by our loving Father. Give them grace, mercy and compassion. Thanks for listening, have a good night.

0 comments: