I realized tonight that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm sitting here (I wrote this while I was sitting in my graduate class) in this class on educational research and I am totally lost. Earlier tonight I took a mid-term I didn't study for. I was out the last 2 weeks and didn't bother to look at the syllabus. I'm in my last two courses in my specialist program. I gotta get that degree and the pay raise that comes with it. The only thing I want to do right now is go home and hold my baby.
After writing that on my yellow legal pad I sat through the rest of class and went home and got up this morning to share my experience with my students. Ironically, the song I picked for my kids this week was "Jesus, Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood. I shared with them my mistake and I then shared with them the peace that I had over this whole mid-term thing. I don't know much about economics (what the class is on) so I couldn't really use much prior knowledge to get me through. I hope for the best but I know that He is in control and I trust that He is taking care of everything. I may not pass the mid-term but nonetheless He is in control. I trust that and that is where I get my peace.
Thank you Father for giving me the peace that passes all understanding.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Lost and Trust
Posted by Coach Harsh at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks for the link- I loved the song
Post a Comment