
He is Risen! That's what is on the minds and hearts of those that look forward to his return. I had the opportunity to watch The Passion again this Easter. It is my third year to do so. First time was in a theater with my wife (first time I really cried when thinking about the pain that my Savior went through for me). These last two years I have watched it in the comfort of my own home. I'm not sure I can take it again, but it is a wonderful reminder of what Christ did for me and for all sinners (which we all are).
Here are some pictures of the family on Easter Sunday at my folks house. This is what life is all about. Enjoy.

Sunday, April 16, 2006
Easter Sunday
Posted by Coach Harsh at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment