Well, here I am. Writing my last paper for graduate school. I will graduate soon with an Ed. S. in Educational Leadership from Georgia State University. This makes me slightly smarter than a normal masters and way dumber than a doctor. I started graduate school in the fall of 2002, when Macy was just 1.5 years old. She just turned 5 and I earned my masters (or M. Ed.) and now my specialist (or Ed. S.). In order to finish this last paper I had to send my wife and kids home with her mom (NC) for the rest of this weekend and a few days next week. This is supposed to help me focus and give my wife time to relax and be with her parents to enjoy and get help with our two girls.
What am I doing?!
Later, I gotta get to writing or I'm busted!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Last Paper
Posted by Coach Harsh at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment