Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finito

I sent my last paper (exam) in this morning with a push of a button. It was sweet! Right now I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Macy commented the other day, while I was still working on this thing that I had grey hair and it was confirmed by my lovely wife. This year might have been the hardest year that I have ever experienced in my life. I took on a lot of responsibility and was constantly busy. My fear now is that with all of it over I will revert to my old ways. I love to have a plan and set goals and accomplish those goals, but after it’s all over I don’t really want to set any new ones. When the man is looking over my shoulder it gets done (and usually pretty well). But when I am on my own I constantly fight the urge to just…exist.

 

Peace, Jeff

0 comments: