Here is what I posted on the official school web site:
What a sight! Some of the best wrestlers in the state of Georgia were at the tournament and we had two of our own place 5th at the tournament; Locke Hoover (103) and Mason Deal (130). All of our Spartans wrestled well but these two brought home medals.
That's it. That's all I could muster. We were waxed with some wrestlers. These are literally some college wrestlers growing up. There were some tough kids. I'd love to see these kids wrestle back home in Pennsylvania because I think they would be just as good as those kids. There is a distinct difference between GA wrestlers and PA wrestlers (but we are getting better down here).
Friday, December 22, 2006
Gwinnett County Tournament
Posted by Coach Harsh at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment