We had another great birthday party for Jesus this year. It is an annual tradition now to have a cake and sing happy b-day to our Savior. It's pretty cool I think. I've enjoyed seeing the joy on our little one's faces as they realize why we celebrate Christmas (at least in part). It's still about Santa right now too but we try to shift most of the focus on to the birth story of Jesus. I hope it's something we keep doing for years to come.
If you don't do this with your kids, try it. They love parties and having another party (where you don't actually open presents) is fun for the whole family.
Here are two web sites with more ideas for your party next year for Jesus.
Christian Women Today
Rick Warren "Purpose Driven Life"
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Happy Birthday Jesus...2006
Posted by Coach Harsh at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment