Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Day One

I am going to resolve (one of my New Year's Resolutions) to read the Bible at least 15 minutes every day.

Day one went something like this:

open up my new Message Bible and find Psalm 1
read for about 2 minutes and get interupted by a screaming 1 (soon to be 2) year old who only wants me to hold her...constantly
read for 3 more minutes and my wife tells me I need to get something upstairs for her (she's getting closer to her due date - Feb 20th and tired of walking up our stairs) so I go fetch
read for 5 more minutes and someone needs me to get a snack (my 6 year old) because she can't do it herself
read for 5 more minutes while they are in the tub together (Macy and Mia - not Erin) and while I'm reading Mia somehow does number 2 and we have to clear out and clean out the tub - yeah!
I finish my 15 minutes and am exhausted
I can't wait until tomorrow!

Read Psalm 1-9

1 comments:

Maggie said...

that is really funny. I am so excited for you guys... boys are really fun and very different than girls.