Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Never Let Go

Psalm 23 has always been a favorite Psalm of many folks and it is becoming more of a favorite for me in part because of Matt Redman's song "Never Let Go." Everytime I hear this song I want to hear it again and again.

I am reminded in this song by Matt Redman that God relates so well to being a shepherd. David wrote this Psalm from the shepherd's point of view and God time and time again is portrayed as a shepherd.

I just love the chorus...

Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

Can I hear an 'Amen'?

This link is to a video put together with photos and this song. Check it out. http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=038186ff908851cb7f09

0 comments: