Thursday, September 18, 2008

Father Will You Come - Unhindered

This band played at our high school spiritual retreat this September and although I didn't have a chance to attend (because I don't teach in the high school) my brother came back just lovin' this band. He gave me a live DVD and another CD of their stuff and I've got to tell you, they rock. I love this song - Father Will You Come.

The lyrics are honest and passionate and they make you want to sing along. This is one of those videos/songs that I could push repeat over and over; I kind of did that because I showed it to all 6 of my math classes here at school. This is what I envision when I think about how Heaven will be; especially the chorus at the end:

Glory.
Honor.
And power.
Belong to you.
(X6)
(We give it to you God)
(Yes, Lord)
To you! to you!

0 comments: