
Wow! He's done it again. Chris Tomlin really sets the bar high. I am continually amazed at God's gift to Chris. Another praise anthem that starts off strong and builds to a chorus of angelic voices near the end. One of the things that I love about the song is the confession that Jesus is the Messiah, Lord of all. His name is above all other names. He's our Redeemer. He's the Emmanuel. He's a rescue for sinners. This is why I love to listen to Christian music. I continue to be reminded of who God is and it helps me to worship him better.
On a side note: My principal came in my classroom to observe me and she was here for the devotional as well. She told me several days ago that she had went and downloaded the song (or album - I'm not sure). If you haven't heard it yet you should. Pay the 99 cents and buy it!
He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross
Love so amazing (x2)
Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all
His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn
Chorus
All I hope is in You
All I hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world
Chorus
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Jesus Messiah
Posted by Coach Harsh at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment