
Fee is one of my favorite rock worship artists out there today on the level of David Crowder Band and Chris Tomlin. He was the main worship leader on Thursday. Most of the tunes he lead I had heard before but even the ones that I hadn’t heard before were easy enough to jump in and sing along with. I tell you, one of my favorite songs he lead was brand new to me that had a wonderful chorus and I wish I was able to remember how it went. The only thing I remember was a line from the chorus, Glory to God. One of my colleagues who sat in another section who I didn’t see until lunch and as far as I know doesn’t listen to Christian worship music was asking about Steve Fee and that song. I wish I could have told him that it was on his album (Fee) but it’s not. Steve did a wonderful job leading worship with 12,000+ folks that a lot of them probably had never heard of before. One of my favorite things about worship artists like Steve Fee is their passion. The passion of what they do and how their heart just breaks before you on stage. I don’t know how guys and girls who lead worship like that do it every night (like on tour). I would just feel exhausted every night but then again maybe I would feel energized because of what I was doing and God would continue to fill me up every time I was able to praise him like that. What a great job, leading worship over and over again.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Catalyst Music - Steve Fee
Posted by Coach Harsh at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment