Do I have to be honest about this one? Over 98% of my music on my iPod is from my CD collection but I've found there are several songs out there that I don't currently have that I would like to have. I have a sort of running list in my head as to what to purchase next. I've actually bought two full albums through iTunes: Paul Simon's Graceland (1986) and Andrew Peterson's Resurrection Letters Vol. 2 (2008).
Without further ado:
Closer - Jars of Clay
Should've Said No - Taylor Swift
Your Love is Strong - Jon Foreman
Instead of a Show - Jon Foreman
Don't Waste Your Life - LeCrae
Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath
You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagne
Tom Sawyer - Rush
Love Story - Taylor Swift
So, okay, several of those were for my wife...seriously!
Friday, November 28, 2008
My Last 10 iTunes Purchases
Posted by Coach Harsh at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment