Turn your ear to Heaven and hear the noise inside
The sound of angels awe, the sound of angels songs
And all this for a King, we could join and sing
"All to Christ the King!"
How constant How divine, this song of ours will rise
Oh, how constant, how divine
This love of ours will rise, will rise...
CHORUS:O praise Him! O praise Him!He is Holy!He is Holy, yeah!
Turn your gaze to Heaven and raise a joyous noise
Oh, the sound of salvation come, the sound of rescued ones
How infinite and sweet, this love so rescuing
Oh how infinitely sweet, this great love that has redeemed
As one, we sing... "Hallelujah! Hallelujah! He is Ho-ly! He is Ho-ly!"
Now, tell me, if you've heard that song either on their album Illuminate or on the Passion Sacred Revolution album that this is what we can look forward to in Heaven. I've had the fortune to see the music video/live performance of this song and it gives me the goosebumps. I just imagine myself before the throne of the Almighty giving him all praise and glory and honor and strength and wisdom and power for ever and ever. This is my picture of Heaven. I know the band in Heaven is gonna rock but this is the only thing I can think of when I think of worshiping God in Heaven. Check it out if you haven't heard it. Go buy their album. Go buy the Passion album, if you don't love either one I'll give you your money back. You have my word on it.
Go to either www.davidcrowderband.com or www.worship.com to find out more about these events and this wonderful band.
Friday, August 20, 2004
David Crowder Band and Passion
Posted by Coach Harsh at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment