I got the biggest smile on my face this morning, and not because it's the first day of school here in Atlanta, GA. I got this silly grin because I read an e-mail from some good friends who just had their baby, a girl named Tess. He sent a few pictures, and he's right, besides my little girl, she is the most beautiful little thing I've seen in a long, long time. Congratulations Jason and Lyndsay.
God be praised! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
Monday, August 08, 2005
Great News
Posted by Coach Harsh at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Harsh,
Thanks bro. It is so good to share our blessing with you and Erin. Thanks for celebrating with us!
I love this site you've created. You are truly one of the most amazing people I've met, and I love reading what's on your mind. I love your thoughts and honesty.
Peace to you, brother.
Post a Comment