Monday, June 05, 2006

My Trip to the Dentist Part III

Yes, there is a part three to the saga. If you'll remember, last time the bridge didn't fit so I had to make the 1000+ mile round trip again. I am so thankful to have a great dentist but I just wish he would open up an office closer to where I live. This time it was just me, myself, and I in the car. One of us didn't make it all the way though.

It's been a long time since I had 8 hours to myself (by myself). I passed the time with music (of course), meditation, and counting the number of Church of Christ's I saw enroute. The best part of the trip was of course after one hour in the dentist's chair. When it fit correctly I was so relieved. There was no way I wanted to come back to Searcy for another visit.

0 comments: