We are off to wrestling camp today and I can't wait. Appalachian State is located in scenic Boone, NC. It is at the heart of the Smokies and a great setting for summer wrestling camp. We are only taking 11 wrestlers but there should be a bunch there from all over the Southeast. This is my eighth year to attend camp at ASU and I get giddy just thinking about heading up to Boone. It is such a cool college town. I know I've been out of school for a while, but if did it all over again and Harding was located in Boone, I would definitely go there :)
Joe will be in our prayers and thoughts this week and I'm sure we will be thinking about Alex as well. Alex is one of our seniors this coming year that is on our team that has had a lot of health issues lately too. I'm not sure what is going on with our team but we seem to be having more than our share of health concerns. If you know Joe or Alex keep them in your prayers.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
ASU camp
Posted by Coach Harsh at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment