What an awesome time we had at Six Flags last week. My brother and I took Macy, and my two nephews and just had a blast at Bugs Bunny World here at Six Flags Over Georgia. One photo that I won't be able to share is of Macy and I riding down the Log Jamboree. I couldn't believe that she wanted to ride let alone that she would be so proud of herself afterwards. It's the ride that's in a big boat that goes up and then comes down for a big splash. It was great (as an adult) but she just loved it. Now, we didn't go again, but I was just thinking, she is getting so big and brave. Being a kid is so much fun (and acting like one is not bad either).
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Six Flags 2007
Posted by Coach Harsh at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment