It was great. Bob hurt my ribs (probably just a pulled muscle or something but it really really hurt). We saw a lot of cool stuff (wrestling moves) and had some great weather. Bob, Chris and I ate a lot of good food up there too and are ready for normal life. I missed my girls a lot and it's good to be back to life where wrestling does not start right after breakfast and last until bedtime. I love wrestling and being around the sport a lot but it is really nice to eat a normal meal and not walk 1/2 mile for my breakfast.
Thanks to all those instructors at ASU and the camp staff. We had a great time and we will most definitely be back next summer for my ninth year of camp!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Wrestling Camp
Posted by Coach Harsh at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment