Monday, July 16, 2007

New Music - Travis

I found a really cool web site with live performances on it that you should check out. I've been listening to NPR a lot more in the afternoons and I finally went on their site to see what they have. All Songs Considered is a great place to find music that you normally do not hear on the radio that is great quality. I'm listening to Travis live from the 9:30 Club in Washington, D.C. right now at my in-laws house (they have high speed and not dial-up like I do at home). I have one of their albums but I don't listen to it much. I'm not recommending Travis but I'm recommending the site. So far I've listened to The Decemberists, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Gibbard (lead singer of Death Cab), some Modest Mouse, Wilco and Gomez. I'm itching to check out Neko Case, Regina Spektor and the Arctic Monkeys.

0 comments: