I heard about Kyle Lake’s passing from my school chaplain and then I read about it online. What a tragic accident. I read his article on Relevant’s online magazine and I also opened up my current issue of Relevant magazine and ironically there was an article in there by him. Online they had an offer to get a free copy of his book. I felt kind of guilty, profiting by his death, but I went ahead and ordered the book. I got it already and have read a few chapters (who am I kidding, pages). He was a good writer and more importantly it seemed that he was a man of God. Pick up a copy for yourself.
I am in mourning for his wife and three children. What a tragedy to lose your daddy when you're so young and how painful it must feel for his wife. Please keep his family and his church (where David Crowder leads worship) in your prayers.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Kyle Lake's [re]Understanding Prayer
Posted by Coach Harsh at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment