I have no idea what to say right now. There was an accident this week (during Thanksgiving break) and another GACS student died. This time the boy was a junior. I had him in class too several years ago. I can’t remember when, it may have been as a 7th or 8th grader in pre-algebra or it might have been as a 6th grader. That’s not important right now. My heart is heavy again. At the end of practice yesterday, one of my wrestlers asked if we could pray for the boy’s family. Half of the wrestlers had heard the news and the other half had not. We prayed for his family and friends and I felt like we left with our heads hanging low. If he lived “the life” we should be in mourning for a time but in the end joyous that he is with our King. Tomorrow will be another sad day at school, it will be the first day back after our break and the topic of conversation will be about losing another student from our school. Please pray for this boy’s family and friends if you think of it. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment