I to spend today with Erin, Macy, and one of my Nephews at Six Flags here in Atlanta. I've never been to an amusement park with a three year-old and a four year-old before but it was a blast. I was worried that one of them would get scared and the other one would feed off that fear. They did feed off each other, but it was not fear, it was excitement.
You ever been around someone that was very negative and you caught that bug too? I believe we all have, it's called peer pressure. Or someone is making fun of another person and you jump in with an insult too? The inverse is true as well. Joy is contagious too. So go spread some joy!
We left the park today very tired but knowing that we had a fun day together as a family. We didn't ride the biggest rides but we did have a great time together.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Six Flags Over Georgia
Posted by Coach Harsh at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment